(well at least around my block)
It's the LAST Friday of Spring Break!!!!
There are still good things ahead though for the last couple of days- so much to look forward to-
And the big plus is that it is Friday and we get to Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for :
This week was relaxing for the most part-
Until I took Chickadee to the DMV to get her permit.
I know what you you're thinking:
"Squirrels, you don't look old enough to have a child who drives..."
Oh? You weren't thinking that???
Wait, now you are just pretending you were to make me feel better- I appreciate the compliment!
We spent 2.5 hours of our lives at the DMV Wednesday morning. My plan was to be there 20 minutes before the doors opened so that we could be one of the first ones in line.
Apparently I am not the genius that I thought I was- because 50 other people had the same idea!.
I made a few observations while we were there-
(And even though I said "few", remember, we were there for 2.5 hours.
Here's what I noticed:
1. It's never okay to wear sweatpants in public, Dear Sir.
2. There's a good chance their gonna take your picture today- spruce it up bit, folks.
3. Babies. Call a buddy. Text a friend. SOMEONE has got to be available.
4. Whispering is not a practiced skill in many households. Grown ups should know how to use their inside voices.
5. No one cares how cutely you dressed your toddler today- we are not here to entertain her.
6.No matter where you sit, there will be awkward eye contact throughout your DMV experience.
7. There are 628 ways to respond to "You do not have the correct documentation."
It was an adventure to say the least.
Anyway, here she is.
What once was a tiny bundle of
She has requested that I not share her photo- so I disguised her- SMELL IT, Chickadee!
Mr. Barkley has been mischievous as usual this week.
This is the town I live in folks- no words.
My third and fourth pictures serve two purposes!
This week marks a milestone in Cutie Coffee Across the Country.
I mailed off a cutie cozy to my 25th state!
I have a few little things to take care of this evening-
LIKE PERPETUAL NOTHINGNESS!!!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!