I would like to go ahead and give a big YOUR WELCOME to all of the parents whose children I will be babysitting for the next two days- 'cause you know there will be no learning going on!
I was kinda of productive today- I finished the gifts for my sweeties and took two naps. I KNOW there were two naps this time, because I was out of bed for a short time in between!
I am sending the hubby to Wally World to scoop all of the Ho Hos and Ding Dongs (see the end of Jodi's post from over at Fun in First.....classic!) Everyone on the street will be getting them!
I must acknowledge that I have rec'd the Liebster Award from Jill at Marvelous Multiagers and I still haven't done the post from two days ago! (I am a loser).
The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
- copy and paste the award on your blog
- thank the giver and link back to them
- reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
2. Thank you very much to Jill at Marvelous Multiagers, Erika at 2B Honey Bunch and Sara at Smiling in Second!
3. My top picks in random order are:
|Ms. McBee's Kinder Bugs|
|Buzzing with Ms. B|
4. I am sure the love will be spread......especially since we are going to have so much time to be online over the break!!!
(It is K-I-L-L-I-N-G me not to look! And apparently he has
It is late and I must move Gary the Elf up a spot before I get busted....ha ha! Maybe I'll just go in the garage and look for the "tubes and wires"!
Update on the Waffle House.....One side of the sign now reads: AFFLE HOS!! (pronounced "awful hos).....If I am out after dark tomorrow I will get a picture....