I cannot believe it is May 12th. I could pretend to be sad-
but I won't
I only have 7.5 days of school left
6.5 w/ sweeties
This 12th happens to fall on a Saturday and
I am not at school
(although I am thinking of going after dinner
to get my writing portfolios ready to turn in).
So my 12 are from a quick sweep around the house-
after I took a well deserved nap on the couch.
Well, it wasn't really well deserved and it wasn't really the couch.
I didn't get out of bed until after 11am
and it was the loveseat
and I had to fold myself up to lay on it
and now I have a crick in my neck - Blarg!
I realize now that the pic I took so much time in preparing for 12 on the 12th is kind of hard to see:
1. 1. Bubbles- the Littles were out front with Neighbor Girl blowing bubbles.
like FOUR years ago- so as a joke,
he has been there year round for FOUR years
3. This is the MR's garden- I am looking forward to the brussel sprouts on the end.
6. This is the little gnome that was in the MR's bday bag....I love that little guy.
7. The view from my deck.
8. My front-door door mat.
9. Remember the Littles' Easter stash came in garden pots instead of baskets this year? From right to left
mint, roses, and I have no idea.
10. One of my favorite decorations in my living room. The Littlest Little and I like to shine the flashlight up there and look at the spots it makes.
11. A dinosaur poop excavation kit that the boys got for Christmas. Petrified Poop- the gift that keeps on giving.
12. The dino poop after it was chiseled out of larger rock. They kinda "pooped" out and I had to finish excavating. What a load of crap! No Really. It was a load of .....never mind, I think you get it:)
Let's see your 12. Link up with Kacey.