But unofficially, I started on that post on Sunday, got distracted (imagine that),
finished the post and published it around 12:15am.
If you will note the time now, it is around 2:00pm here. So that means I will be in your Google Reader twice today
You know what they say:
A squirrel on the screen is worth 2 in the blog list.....so read them both and I will have been a part of your day twice today:)
After taking the Littles to the dentist, I took them to school and came home and I am
I can drink out of the milk jug!
I can eat as many snack cakes as I wanna!
I can run around in my underwear!
Wait for it....wait for it....
I can take an uninterrupted nap!
I'll probably opt for the nap-
1. I would have to throw that jug of milk away after I drank out of it- the guilt and disgust
would kill me.
2. The snack cakes are one of the reasons I want a bike for Mother's Day.
3. Ewww....there are too many mirrors~ even though I am alone- I couldn't put
myself through that.
Yep, a nap sounds good!
I checked email when I got home from dropping them off at school.
(We had almost 90 teeth examined at the dentist today- No cavities....yeah!!!)
And I found this:
What?!?!? How cool is that??? It was because of the "hits" on the post "Whole Lotta....Just read it"
This is what the email said:
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
- Inspire your audience
- Encourage discussion through comment posting
- Contain genuinely fascinating content
- Nominations Posted & Voting Starts: May 14, 2012 (12:01 EST)
- Voting ends, 1st place winner is chosen: May 21, 2012 (11:59 PM EST)