Oh good gravy! Fcrr has wonderful resources- I should know-
Here we go-
1. Brought these shelves home to hopefully put some things in order in here.
2. This is the laminator that I am in love with.... (shhh don't tell the MR).
3. This is the printer that I am cheating on the laminator with (shhhh don't tell the laminator or the MR)
I spend more money on ink than the MR spent on my the whole time we were dating!!
4. Had to bring home the toolbox.
5. I am BINDERIZING this summer- this crate is full of files- most will be scanned and the paper thrown out- and craftivites/lessons will go in monthly binders.
6. Several centers that have already been set up the way I learned from Miss Leslie Ann.
7. A tote full of more centers.
8 and 9. Two sets of rolly drawers for finished products- I am also going to decoupage the fronts.
10. Literature stacker for dividing paper, card stock, envelopes, laminate pouches, etc.
11. A random box of crap that was on my desk.
12. There are several binders below that 12. I am not sure what is going to be the ideal size for binderizing- so I have to check that out.
13. Bankers Boxes- there are about 30 of them that are broken down outside of this shot. When it comes time to divy out what is in those files I need to have an easy way to separate them. So I will label banker's boxes by month.
SO if someone gives you the whole "I wish I had summers off" comment- first- poke them in the eye, you have my permission- second- give them the link to this post:)
and if you need to make a quick getaway- poke them in the other eye:)
it gives me time to do things, then do them over, then decide that I like the first time better, then figure out that both ways were stupid and start all over again!
I just don't have that kind of time during the school year!!!
I only have 11 days until my trip!!!!
But it is really 10, because that 11th day is the day I fly out- can't count that one.
Now that I think about it , it is only 9 days because you can't count tomorrow either
Crap, now it's 8 days- I have a "thing" on Tuesday
It will be here before I know it!!!
I leave you with my favorite Pin of the day:
Wait- speaking of Pins- the crayon thing has brought 2,244 people to my little blog!! A few decided to stay awhile and look around- for which I am very thankful. I am glad that I was able to share something that others find helpful/useful- Heaven knows the Squirrel Room has been brought to you by blog ideas and Tpt purchases this year! I am so glad I have found you all!
Back to my favorite Pin for the Day:
|Click the Pin to take you to her fabulous blog!|